At sterlingcouture we respect your privacy. Your personal information is confidential. We do not rent out, sell, barter or trade your personal information or e-mail addresses.
- What personally identifiable information of yours or third party personal identification is collected from you through this Web site
- The organization collecting the information
- How the information is used
- With whom the information may be shared
- What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of the information
- The kind of security procedures that are in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information under sterlingcouture control
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information
If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should contact our Customer Service Department by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Cookies” are files stored on your computer’s hard drive by your browser. These cookies help us identify our account holders and maximize their shopping experience. They do not include any data that will identify you personally. They will, however, allow you to use some specialized www.sterlingcouture.com features. Cookies also allow us to hold selections in your shopping cart when you leave our site without checking out. Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but allow you to disable them if you wish.
Ordering from www.sterlingcouture.com
We use the purchases you make to customize our product recommendations. We also track customer traffic patterns and site usage. Take a look at 500% bonus casino. Traffic and usage data is used only to improve our site’s design and provide our customers with a fulfilling shopping experience.
Use of this Web Site by Children
sterlingcouture encourages parents to take an active interest in their children’s use of the internet. sterlingcouture does not intend to collect information from children who are under 18 years of age. If you are under 18, you should not provide information on this site and should ask your parent to do so for you.
Opening a www.sterlingcouture.com account
From time to time, we may contact you about sales, special offers and new site features if you subscribed to one of our email lists when you opened your www.sterlingcouture.com account. To customize the information you want to receive from us, simply sign on and select the specific information you wish to receive. You may unsubscribe at anytime.
Our Third Party Relationships
We have established several relationships with third parties vendors to best serve our customers.
- Affiliates: From time to time we may establish an affiliate program. An affiliate program allows other Web sites to earn money by linking customers to our site from their sites. These affiliates can only access data about the number of transactions and their resulting earnings. They cannot access our customers’ personal data. If you choose to apply to any of our affiliate programs, we use the data you give us strictly for conducting business with you. We have entered into certain agreements with certain third parties for the purpose of helping to administer the affiliate programs. Such third parties may have access to certain of your information if you are an affiliate of the web site but is restricted to only use such information in connection with its administration of the affiliate programs.
- Order Fulfillment: Certain vendors of ours provide customer order fulfillment and shipping services on our behalf. These vendors have access only to information needed to accurately fulfill and ship orders, which are processed through such vendors. These vendors have agreed to not use any personally identifiable information of customers for any other purpose.
- Credit Card Processing: We supply our credit card vendors with data for credit card authorization and fraud detection only and they are restricted from using the data for any other purposes.
- Web Site Evaluation: From time to time, we engage certain third parties to observe, track and report on the behavior of the users of this Web Site in order to evaluate the performance and features of this Web Site. These third parties will only have access to information to the extent necessary and will be required to not use any personal information for any other purpose.
- Marketing and Promotions: From time to time, we engage certain third parties to assist in the dissemination of marketing and promotional offers (i.e. e-mails) to those customers who have agreed to receive such offers. These third parties will only have access to information to the extent necessary and will be required to not use any personal information for any other purpose.
- Additional Third Party Relationships: From time to time, we engage other third parties to assist in providing marketing, order processing and fulfillment services. These third parties will only have access to information to the extent necessary and will be required to not use any personal information for any purpose other than providing such services.
We may share non-personal, non-individual statistical information with our marketing partners, advertisers or other third parties for research purposes. This means we may share with a third party how many customers purchased a specific product, but not whether an individual purchased any particular product.
We use state-of-the-art Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology to protect your personal information. The only time you are required to sign on our site is when you are making a purchase. On the Checkout page, you will be asked to access your existing account or create a new one. Existing account holders are prompted for their ID (your email address) and password. This password is for your protection. If you don’t have your password, there is a link that reads “Lost your password?” Click on this for instructions on how to get your password.
Only employees who require personal information to best serve our customers have access to your personal data. To ensure only necessary access, this data is password protected. All of our employees with access to this data are trained on our security policy and practices when they are hired. Periodically, these employees are given a refresher course to ensure security of this data. Our site is reviewed every year for security.
If, however, we are going to use users’ personally identifiable information in a manner different from that stated at the time of collection we will notify users via email. Users will have a choice as to whether or not we use their information in this different manner.
Questions about our Policies
If you have any questions regarding your privacy or any of our policies, please contact our Customer Service Department by email at email@example.com.
This web site (“Web Site”) is operated by sterlingcouture.com.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEB SITE. YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE CONFIRMS YOUR UNCONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE THIS WEB SITE.
- Products, Content and Specifications. All features, content, specifications, products and prices of products and services described or depicted on this Web Site are subject to change at any time without notice. Certain weights, measures and similar descriptions are approximate and are provided for convenience purposes only. We make all reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of our products, including the applicable colors; however, the actual color you see will depend on your computer system and we cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display such colors. The inclusion of any products or services in this Web Site at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time.
- Accuracy of Information. sterlingcouture attempts to ensure that information on this Web Site is complete, accurate and current. Despite our efforts, the information on this Web Site may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. We make no representation as to the complete, accurate or current status of any information on this Web Site. For example, products included on the Web Site may be unavailable, may have different attributes than those listed, or may actually carry a different price than that stated on this Web Site. In addition, we may make changes in information about price and availability with or without notice. While it is our practice to confirm orders by email, the receipt of an email order confirmation does not constitute our acceptance of an order or our confirmation of an offer to sell a product or service. We reserve the right, without prior notice, to limit the order quantity on any product or service and/or to refuse service to any customer. We also may require verification of information prior to the acceptance of any order. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
- The Web Site design and all text, graphics, information, content, and other material displayed on or that can be downloaded from this Web Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, sterlingcouture or its affiliates and are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws and may not be used except as permitted in these Terms and Conditions or with the prior written permission of the owner of such material. You may not modify the materials located on this Web Site in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use any such materials for any public or commercial purpose. Any unauthorized use of any such materials may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, laws of privacy and publicity, and other laws and regulations.
- Trademarks. Certain trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos used or displayed on this Web Site are registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of sterlingcouture or its affiliates. Other trademarks, trade names and service marks used or displayed on this Web Site are the registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of their respective owners. Nothing contained on this Web Site grants or should be construed as granting, by implication or written, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademarks, trade names, service marks or logos displayed on this Web Site without the written permission of FastDropShip, it’s affiliates or such third party owner.
- Linking to this Web Site. Creating or maintaining any link from another Web site to any page on this Web Site without sterlingcouture prior written permission is prohibited. Running or displaying this Web Site or any material displayed on this Web Site in frames or through similar means on another Web site without sterlingcouture’s prior written permission is prohibited. Any permitted links to this Web Site must comply will all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- Third Party Links. From time to time, this Web Site may contain links to Web sites that are not owned, operated or controlled by sterlingcouture or its affiliates (“Other Web Sites”). All such links are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave this Web Site. Neither sterlingcouture nor any of its affiliates are responsible for any content, materials or other information located on or accessible from any Other Web Sites. Neither sterlingcouture nor any of its affiliates endorse, guarantee, or make any representations or warranties regarding any Other Web Sites, or any content, materials or other information located or accessible from any Other Web Sites, or the results that you may obtain from using any Other Web Sites. If you decide to access any Other Web Sites linked to or from this Web Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- Inappropriate Material. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. In addition to any remedies that sterlingcouture or its affiliates may have at law or in equity, if sterlingcouture or any of its affiliates reasonably determines that you have violated or are likely to violate the foregoing prohibitions, sterlingcouture or any of its affiliates may take any action they reasonably deem necessary to cure or prevent the violation, including without limitation, the immediate removal from this Web Site of the related materials. sterlingcouture and its affiliates will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities, court order or subpoena requesting or directing sterlingcouture or its affiliates to disclose the identity of anyone posting such materials.
- DISCLAIMERS. YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE IS AT YOUR RISK. THE MATERIALS AND SERVICES PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. NEITHER sterlingcouture NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE MATERIALS OR SERVICES ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE. THE MATERIALS AND SERVICES ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE MAY BE OUT OF DATE, AND NEITHER sterlingcouture NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES MAKE ANY COMMITMENT OR ASSUMES ANY DUTY TO UPDATE SUCH MATERIALS OR SERVICES. THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS. ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE ARE SUBJECT ONLY TO ANY APPLICABLE WARRANTIES OF THEIR RESPECTIVE MANUFACTURES, DISTRIBUTORS AND SUPPLIERS, IF ANY. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, sterlingcouture AND ITS AFFILIATES HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES LISTED OR PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, sterlingcouture AND ITS AFFILIATES HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY FOR PRODUCT DEFECT OR FAILURE, CLAIMS THAT ARE DUE TO NORMAL WEAR, PRODUCT MISUSE, ABUSE, PRODUCT MODIFICATION, IMPROPER PRODUCT SELECTION, NON-COMPLIANCE WITH ANY CODES, OR MISAPPROPRIATION. sterlingcouture AND ITS AFFILIATES MAKE NO WARRANTIES TO THOSE DEFINED AS “CONSUMERS” IN THE MAGNUSON-MOSS WARRANTY-FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION IMPROVEMENTS ACT. THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. Neither sterlingcouture nor any of its affiliates assumes any responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer, telecommunication equipment, or other property caused by or arising from your access to, use of, or browsing this Web Site or your downloading of any materials from this Web Site. IN NO EVENT WILL sterlingcouture, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, RETAIL PARTNERS NOR ANY PARTY INVOLVED IN THE CREATION, PRODUCTION OR TRANSMISSION OF THIS WEB SITE BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, LOSS OF USE OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THIS WEB SITE, ANY WEB SITES LINKED TO THIS WEB SITE, OR THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SERVICES CONTAINED AT ANY OR ALL SUCH SITES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS.
IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THIS WEB SITE OR ANY CONTENT, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO CEASE USING THIS WEB SITE. IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THAT YOU HAVE PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR REMEDY, IF ANY, IS FROM THE MANUFACTURER OF SUCH PRODUCTS OR SUPPLIER OF SUCH SERVICES, IN ACCORDANCE WITH SUCH MANUFACTURER’S OR SUPPLIER’S WARRANTY, OR TO SEEK A RETURN AND REFUND FOR SUCH PRODUCT OR SERVICES IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE RETURNS AND REFUNDS POLICIES POSTED ON THIS WEB SITE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES OUR LIABILITIES WILL EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCT OR PRODUCTS. IF ANY PART OF OUR POLICIES ON THIS WEB SITE IS FOUND BY A COURT OF LAW TO BE UNLAWFUL OR UNENFORCEABLE THE REMAINDER OF THE AGREEMENT WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED VOID.
- Revisions to these Terms and Conditions. sterlingcouture may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time and from time to time by updating this posting. You should visit this page from time to time to review the then current Terms and Conditions because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these Terms and Conditions may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages at this Web Site.
- Choice of Law; Jurisdiction. These Terms and Conditions supersede any other agreement between you and sterlingcouture to the extent necessary to resolve any inconsistency or ambiguity between them. This Web Site is administered by sterlingcouture from its offices in California. These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of California, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. Any action seeking legal or equitable relief arising out of or relating to this Web Site shall be brought only in the courts of California or the United States District Court of California. A printed version of these Terms and Conditions shall be admissible in judicial and administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these Terms and Conditions to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
- Termination. You or we may suspend or terminate your account or your use of this Web Site at any time, for any reason or for no reason. You are personally liable for any orders that you place or charges that you incur prior to termination. We reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any aspect of this Web Site at any time with or without notice.
- Additional Assistance. If you do not understand any of the foregoing Term and Conditions or if you have any questions or comments, we invite you to e-mail our customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org.